The students can start the application procedure after deciding the department that they want to study by entering https://apply.sehir.edu.tr/ address. The required documents for graduate students are following;
2. Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (in Turkish or in English)
3. Bachelor’s Degree Transcript (in Turkish or in English)
4. Letter of Motivation (If required in the application form)
5. Reference Letters (If required in the application form)
6. GRE/GMAT Results (If required in the application form)
The applicant student will be contacted within 2 weeks whether accepted or rejected after evaluation of average grades and the available quota by admission commission. Students may follow the whole application procedure in online.
The accepted students will be contacted both via email and online acceptance letter through the system. The conditionally accepted students should pay the amount of deposit mentioned in the conditional acceptance letter and send the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org After approval of receipt, you will be provided with the official acceptance letter. With this letter, you will have the right to register unless you have a problem with Denklik or documents for registration. You may use the official acceptance letter in case you need to apply for visa.