İstanbul Şehir University (ŞEHİR) is a non-profit, state recognized higher education institution established by the Foundation for Sciences and Arts (BSV) in 2008. Its founder BSV is a renowned NGO functioning for more than 25 years in the field of social sciences, organizing many international and national academic activities and free seminars in related areas.
ŞEHİR is located in İstanbul, at the crossroad at the civilizations, with its three campuses in walking distance to each other. As a university with a total student population of 4000, around 700 of its currently enrolled students are from more than 72 different countries.
Why become a university student at İstanbul Şehir University:
- High rate of scholarships
- Laptop computer for every student
- English as medium of instruction
- One year of English preparatory program (if needed)
- Common core curriculum for all undergraduate first year students
- Departmental change option upon successful completion of the first year
- Opportunity of enrollment in double major and minor programs
- Young and qualified teaching staff
- Dynamic curricula ensuring the employability of the graduate students
- Rich library
- Research-focused university
- Collaboration with prestigious universities
- Opportunity to benefit from student exchange programs in partner universities
Search and apply!
Vocational High School Istanbul
Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences Istanbul
Graduate School of Business Administration İstanbul
Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences Istanbul
College of Engineering and Natural Sciences Istanbul
School of Management and Administrative Sciences Istanbul
College of Humanities and Social Sciences Istanbul