7-11 August 2017
Normal registration period for international students
REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Please carefully read the below items and submit all your documents to the Student Affairs during registration.
1. Acceptance Letter
2. Diploma/ Graduation Certificate: Must be original and must be translated to Turkish or English, attested by a notary or the consulate.
3. Diploma Equivalency Certificate: Please see below for more information
4. Transcript: Must be original and must be translated to Turkish or English, attested by a notary or the consulate.
5. Passport/ Identity Card
6. Copy of Student Visa or E-Visa
7. Document Certifying Language Proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, SAT etc.
8. Tuition Fee Payment Receipt: You need to make your tuition fee payment at the Financial Affairs Office before you canregister.
9. 4 passport sized photos
10. Student Identification Form: Student Identification Form is filled in online during registration.
11. Residence Permit: International students who do not have a residence permit; must apply to the Directorate General of Immigration Management. After they get their permits, they will submit their document to the Student Affairs and let them take the copy of required pages.
7 Aug 2017