İstanbul Şehir University (ŞEHİR) is a non-profit, state recognized higher education institution established by the Foundation for Sciences and Arts (BSV) in 2008. Its founder BSV is a renowned NGO functioning for more than 25 years in the field of social sciences, organizing many international and national academic activities and free seminars in related areas.
ŞEHİR is located in İstanbul, at the crossroad at the civilizations, with its three campuses in walking distance to each other. As a university with a total student population of 6000, more than 800 of its currently enrolled students are from more than 84 different countries.
Why become a university student at İstanbul Şehir University:
- One of the richest library in Turkey
- Green campus and central location in Istanbul
- English as medium of instruction
- Common core curriculum for all undergraduate first year students
- One year of English preparatory program (if needed)
- Opportunity of enrollment in double major and minor programs
- Young and qualified teaching staff
- Dynamic curricula ensuring the employability of the graduate students coordinated by SEHIR ALUMNI Office
- Career Center for both ALUMNI and current students
- Research-focused university
- Opportunity to benefit from student exchange programs in partner universities
Also you can find in https://www.sehir.edu.tr/en/life-at-sehir page the detailed information about our Campus Life.
Ara ve başvur!
Meslek Yüksekokulu İstanbul
Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü İstanbul
İşletme Enstitüsü İstanbul
Fen Bilimleri Enstitüsü İstanbul
Mühendislik ve Doğa Bilimleri Fakültesi İstanbul
İşletme ve Yönetim Bilimleri Fakültesi İstanbul
İnsan ve Toplum Bilimleri Fakültesi İstanbul